COVID 19 Operating Information
Clients are Welcome in the Lobby
Guidelines to enter our facility
1. Properly worn and fitted CDC approved Masks are REQUIRED TO ENTER our FACILITY for all individuals over 2 years of age.
2. Only one client per appointment can enter the building, please plan accordingly
3. Our restrooms will be closed to the public for a bit longer due to limited access
4. We will still offer Curbside options for those that prefer to maintain distance we want everyone to feel safe.
5. Please be patient and kind as appointments will likely experience more delays as we re adapt to having clients in the building again with their pets.
6. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
7. Be kind! We will not tolerate verbal abuse or aggression of any kind and you will be asked to leave. We are going to work very hard to help you as effectively and timely as we possibly can and we need you to be kind.
Welcome to Union Animal Hospital
Your Full Service Veterinarian in Spokane, WA
Call us at 509-535-4903
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at 509-535-4903
We strive to provide the highest quality care to your pets at affordable prices!
If you live in Spokane and the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Dr. Linsey Sutton DVM and staff are skilled and experienced at treating all types of pets. Your pets’ health and well being are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
We are a full service animal hospital and welcome all dogs, cats and most pocket pets in need of veterinary care. We are not just a dental office and we don't want to confuse anyone anymore. That is why you will see our new name popping up, Union Animal Hospital. This is more reflective of the full service veterinary care we provide. We see pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and wellness care. Dr. Linsey Sutton and her team have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we strive to make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our friendly and knowledgeable staff. This is why we are working towards moving to a larger facility in the early part of 2019. Stay tuned for that exciting change!
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call 509-535-4903, email us or message us on Facebook and we'll get back to you.
At Union Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Linsey Sutton
Spokane Veterinarian | Union Animal Hospital | 509-535-4903
2225 E. Sprague Ave
Spokane, WA 99202